Complaint Review: sound sations djs

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: RippedOff — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
sound sations djs
Milford, DE, Delaware United States of America

sound sations djs Liar and a thief do not do business with this crook. Milford, DE, Delaware

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lol.

*Author of original report: It's the truth.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a HOAX and a LIE

On June 13th 2012 I purchased Dj services from this website called www.soundsationsdjs.com.  After I purchased the service I didn't receive any follow up calls. When I finally heard from the guy weeks after the fact he said he was very busy and would get in contact with me soon.

I have proof that I paid for it but once I asked for a refund he never responded. All I want is my money back, but I doubt I will get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-sound-sations-djs/Milford-DE-Delaware-19963/sound-sations-djs-Liar-and-a-thief-do-not-do-business-with-this-crook-Milford-DE-Del-972814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sound sations djs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lol.

AUTHOR: Soundsations - (United States of America)

Now it makes sence....Mr. Rolland Elliot of Rent Photobooths (rentphotobooths.com)  Yeah, your name shows when your post...haha.  Anybody do your research on this tool.  Just simply Google Rolland Elliot or RentPhotobooths.com and see for yourself  He has been doing this for years to COMPETITION and ripping off customers all over the country with his shady business practices and hundreds of filed formal complaints from customers even his own staff.
It's clear here that this little man is scared and retaliating from some statements I pointed out made by others made on the forum about his business practices.   Yes, this guy is a CHEAP photo booth company that can't take the heat from an on-line forum so he needs to take it here.  Wow, you are a wee little man, aren't you.  Let's see, you say you paid for Dj services?  Hmmmm, Since I'm in Delaware, and YOUR in Charlotte.....yeah, I'm SURE you purchased my services  :-/  .  Your not even near my own state.  Now this is getting fun.  Keep going Rolland Elliot, your reputation is just shining bright here!  lol

So, you file a false report on me?  OK, how many MORE would you like to add to yours?   Let's see, I think I bought one of your booths and you never delivered.  Kept hanging up on me when I asked for a refund...yeah, I think that's what happened.

It's the truth.

AUTHOR: rolland elliott - (United States of America)

You're the lying scam artist!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a HOAX and a LIE

AUTHOR: Soundsations - (United States of America)

Several people I know have been getting these emails and false reports.  Soundsations is a very reputable company that has extremely high standards, especially related to business practices.  The allegations presented here are completely false.  We keep track of when we do business and who we do it with.  No Dj services were even booked or purchased that month!  If you have proof like you say, please show us.  Also, WHEN did you ask for a refund???  Not that you ever did.

There has never been any communication with whoever posted this about a refund.  If there had been, we surely would have refunded up to 30 days before the event less any retainers.  Whoever this person is, please contact me via our website and explain why this report was made....we have no idea who you are.  Would not surprise me if this was our competition trying to ruin our absolutely perfect reputation.