Complaint Review: T motor sales

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: maggy lopez — Florida
T motor sales
miami, Florida USA

T motor sales on 30 ave and 36 st in allapatah miami fl. I got a nissan altima at this dealer , they did not give me my contract right then when I paid my down payment miami Florida

This small dealer place had a sign on the car that said 8,999 and they calles me two weeka later to aign the contract and it went up to 17,000 in total , I went inside the dealership  to find out why the fees and the different  price change with my brother and the man that was there started yelling at my brother saying who are you and I cant explain anything to you because you were not on the contract my brother new more about cars then me thats why I called him. I demended for my contract and they would not give it to me the man snatched   the papers out of my hand making me fall back I calles the police and everything this place is a rip off do not go to theae low key dealerships they try to steal your money . I disnt even get my full seposit back . This was such a waste of my money Roberto should get fired he shouldnt be talking to customers the way he did to us .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-T-motor-sales/miami-Florida-33142/T-motor-sales-on-30-ave-and-36-st-in-allapatah-miami-fl-I-got-a-nissan-altima-at-this-d-1129622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T motor sales