Complaint Review: Texas Direct Auto

• Updated: Tue, October 18, 2011

• Reported By: ebayCustomer — Miami Florida United States of America
Texas Direct Auto
12053 SW Freeway (Highway 59) Stafford, Texas United States of America

Texas Direct Auto Texas Direct Took deposit for a vehicle, they cancelled the sale, and never refunded the deposit. Stafford, Texas

I bought a car from this company on eBay, and made a deposit for it, as was requested at the time of purchase. I looked at almost perfect eBay score, and thought they do not lie to their customers - I was wrong.  I am in a different state, and I hired a professional inspector to come to their premises to check the car out, before sending the rest of the money to the dealer. Inspection shown internal damages, poorly fixed instead of "never been in an accident" , as it was advertised.  I told the company, I do not want to buy this car, because it was false advertised. I proved my request by submitting them a professional inspection results, that I had. They cancelled the sale, but said the deposit will not be refunded!!! I  tried to make a claim with PayPal, but they said deposits are the only type of payments that they do not cover under their "buyer protection act".
I left them bad feedback on eBay...but I could not believe my eyes - my bad feedback was removed by eBay on the very same day.  I wrote to eBay buyer protection at least 3 times, I called them and spend at least 2 hours on the phone with at least 3 reps. Every time a representative became really surprised that feedback was removed, and promised me that it will be back very soon - but the bad feedback I left to Texas Direct Auto never appeared on the list of their feedback any more. I think they have someone in the directorate of Ebay, with whom they  are in criminalized conspiracy.  Imagine - they fool eBay customers, and no one knows they do - feedback score is being mopped up. New customers think  they sell good cars. Last year Texas Direct Auto sold over 1000 cars.  Let say they only fooled every customer for 1000 dollars - they made 1 million extra dollars. No wonder they have someone in eBay, who covers them up, and removes their bad feedback.  A great example of the US criminal conspiracy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Texas-Direct-Auto/Stafford-Texas-77477/Texas-Direct-Auto-Texas-Direct-Took-deposit-for-a-vehicle-they-cancelled-the-sale-and-n-790075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Direct Auto