Complaint Review: the adapter store

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — ft lauderdale Florida U.S.A.
the adapter store
3100 nw 72nd ave miami, Florida United States of America

the adapter store my computer people the owner of the store wont return my computer to me after he broke it.! miami, Florida

*Consumer Comment: The owner of this business is a child sex offender

darren frankel owner of the adapter store and my computer people tried to fix a computer i gave him 3 weeks ago for a dark screen, he replaces the inverter and puts a new screen supposedly and says it was fixed, after collecting payment and taking it home, it was the same problem and now has a power jack problem which it never had! and the lid wont close properly! he claims it was always like that! yeah ok! bs! he wants to keep my comuter and sell me another! sound like bs huh? typical behavior from a bad business man who should be shut down and not allowed to touch others computers! he wont even return me or my mothers phone calls to resolve the matter and give me bakc my computer the same way i gave it to him! ! im warning all the customers who want to trust a dishonest man! dont use the adapter store or my computer people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-the-adapter-store/miami-Florida-33121/the-adapter-store-my-computer-people-the-owner-of-the-store-wont-return-my-computer-to-me-681184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the adapter store

The owner of this business is a child sex offender

AUTHOR: VincentReg - (United States of America)

Please look at this link from the State of Florida sex offender list: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=10503

There is a photo of him at that site.

He is a child sex offender. STAY AWAY from this business.

His info: edarren@theadapterstore.com / mcp4444@gmail.com