Complaint Review: The Fargo service

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Larry — Mobile Alabama
The Fargo service
3380 Sheridan Dr Ste 333 Amherst NY, New York USA

The Fargo service Marshall Thomas, Dimitrius Jefferson Violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Amherst NY New York

I got a call from Marshall Thomas with the Fargo Service regarding a debt. He advised that if I didn't agree to "clear this matter up" I could be arrested by my local sheriff's office. When I told him he was in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), he flipped out. He told me I would be served legal documents at work. Not only did he violate FDCPA, I am debt free......this idiot got the wrong person. I will file a complaint with the FTC this date.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-The-Fargo-service/Amherst-NY-New-York-14226/The-Fargo-service-Marshall-Thomas-Dimitrius-Jefferson-Violation-of-the-Fair-Debt-Collec-1121727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Fargo service