lighting

Toyoya of Runnemede
99 S. Blackhorse Pike, Runnemeade , New Jersey USA

Toyoya of Runnemede Bill D Scammed by Toyota Runnemeade New Jersey

*Author of original report: He Fixed it

*Consumer Comment: And You Were Completely Helpless, Right?

I believe I am a victim of a fraud.  The facts are as follows:

1)      First the price of the car on the contract was not what was agreed to. The price I agreed to was the sticker price of $17,773. I was charged  $23,265, a difference of $5,492.

2)      State Taxes on new auto purchases  is 7%  in the State of New Jersey. I was charged  13.75% on the sales contract.

3)      I had a pre-approved loan with an interest rate of 16%, the dealership refused to do business with my financial company. I was then given a loan at 17.5% from one of the dealers financial companies.

4)      The dealer coerced me into taking insurances and warranties on the car totaling $5,418, by telling me that the lender would not finance the car without it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Toyoya-of-Runnemede/-Runnemeade-New-Jersey-08078/Toyoya-of-Runnemede-Bill-D-Scammed-by-Toyota-Runnemeade-New-Jersey-1093369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toyoya of Runnemede

He Fixed it

AUTHOR: Jose R. - ()

Mr. Bill D, contacted me and we spoke about my complaint. He agreed to fix what I had complained about. He turned out to be reasonable and turns out to be a stand up guy. I wish I could remove my complaint from this web site, because I am satisfied with the results. He actualy came thourgh.

And You Were Completely Helpless, Right?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If the price of the car WAS NOT what you agreed to, WHY DID YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT?????  You say they forced you to buy add-on insurance?  What kind of weapon did they use???  Next time, take you mother with you when you buy a car.  Maybe she has a spine because obviously you don't!

ANOTHER ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE "DOORMAT" STORY!