Complaint Review: Travres Reservations

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Redford United States of America
Travres Reservations
Internet, Washington United States of America

Travres Reservations IEM, affiliate of Expedia Booked room and was told I had till 14th before penalty. Called before, and they want to charge me 211.00 to cancel. Internet, Washington

I reserved a room for four nights on Feb. 24, and thought it was through the hotel.  Little did I know when my checking statement showed me other wise.  The company was affiliated with Expedia, IEM.  I tried to get a hold of this company with much difficult.  When I finally got through, they told me if I canceled my reservations there would be a penalty.  I told them the man that I made my reservation with told me I had till March 14th before I would be penalized.  I wanted to cancel the reservation, but have to pay a penalty of 211.00 even though the date is the 11th.  I would say be very careful who you make your reservations with!  this company is ripping off people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-Travres-Reservations/Internet-Washington-/Travres-Reservations-IEM-affiliate-of-Expedia-Booked-room-and-was-told-I-had-till-14th-b-1027766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Travres Reservations