Complaint Review: TRIstezas

• Reported By: anonymous — Orlando Florida
TRIstezas
1751 Sherdian St Richmond , Indiana USA

TRIstezas TRIstezas.com Scam Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: I was scammed by Tristezas too! Get ur $ back!

This company is a scam, I ordered 1 x Fierce Cologne 6.7 Oz Col Spray (44764) = $50.00 from them but was suspicious when they said I had to order a Play Station gift card from Amazon. So I decide to look through the web online and check them out. I could not find anyone who had actually purchased some thing and did not receive their order so I went ahead and placed the order through Amazon and then sent the digital code to TRIstezas.com as required in their email. 15 days later I have still not received my order. I asked for $50.00 back and have not heard from them since!... This is a Scam and I am in the process of notifying the Authorities FBI Attorney General BBB and my local Police Fraud dept.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-TRIstezas-/Richmond-Indiana-47374/TRIstezas-TRIstezascom-Scam-Indiana-1104873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TRIstezas

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I was scammed by Tristezas too! Get ur $ back!

AUTHOR: Cmg133 - ()

Was on Amazon looking for a Keurig mini...  Saw this company (listed on Amazon)... Thought it was reputable because I found them through Amazon... And Tristezas had me check out through Amazon!

Well I was scammed too!

Ended up buying a Playstation gift card for $59... (Paid $49.99)...

Well - after seeing I wasn't the only one scammed - I first called Amazon...  they said my money was paid directly to Sony Playstation.  so these people are not getting the money...  They (stupidly) are getting the codes...

i spoke with Sony Playstation (800-345-7669)...

Got the phone number from Amazon...

Sony said to call my credit card holder and file a "fraudulent purchase"...  Spoke with them.  Need to go in - fill out the form...  They credit my money back and then it goes to Sony.  Sony will be able to track where the codes are going and they will be prosecuted.  They are not too happy about people scamming them!

So - go file a fraudulent charge!!  And - I would call Sony too!  The more they hear from us - the more they will push to resolve this!

Good luck everyone!    Sorry we all had a Scrooge rip us off!