Complaint Review: united cash loans

• Submitted: Mon, February 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: Lisa — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
united cash loans

united cash loans us fastcash took several hundred dollars from my account for two small loans, cannot contact them with callback # Internet

I had a loan with us fastcash and united cash loans,one for 200,one for 300,they have takenalmost a thouand dollars from me.  I CLOSED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.  Now they can't get anymore money,they keep calling wanting me to continue to pay them 'off' .  When I got these msgs. from them they leave a fake phone # to call back.  The next call I get I'm telling them to take me to court,or I will sue them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-united-cash-loans/internet/united-cash-loans-us-fastcash-took-several-hundred-dollars-from-my-account-for-two-small-573019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united cash loans