Complaint Review: ziebart

ziebart
174 Fluvanna Ave jamestown, New York USA

Ziebart scam on waranty jamestown New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Warranty Requirements

I have been thinking of getting rust protection from Ziebart in Jamestown NY. It has taken me some time to bite the bullet on this service. I had been talking to the same salesman at this location for a couple months. well i dropped off the car yeaterday for several services. Now remember I have been talking to them for a few months, he calls me and tell me that my car is 48 miles over the maximum miles allowed for the 10 year Rust protection.

Now I have been talking to this same salesman for months, I have told him about all the traveling I do and he NEVER mentioned that there is a limit to how many miles that can be on the car in order to get the 10 year Warranty. I made this appointment with him last week, you would have thought someone would have said something, after telling them I was going to go to Albany again.

I just think that this is bulls..t. Then the woman that I think has something to do with owning the place told me that they couldn't let the 48 miles slide because her words (IT"S THE LAW) that they couldn't let the 48 miles by. OK if that is the case I guess ok, BUT the salesman knoew of the miles I was putting on the car and said NOTHING about there being a limit for the warranty. They didn't even offer me a discount. The woman is very rude and I am just feeliing let down by Ziebart as a company if this is how they do things.

So if I get it what difference would it make, if I get rust they won't take care of it anyway so why go to them.

What a CROCK OF BS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-ziebart-/jamestown-New-York-14701/Ziebart-scam-on-waranty-jamestown-New-York-1058775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ziebart

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Warranty Requirements

AUTHOR: Ziebart Rhino Linings of Jamestown - ()

We apologize you feel this way.  We pride ourselves on the honest and fair way Ziebart Rhino Linings of Jamestown operates.  Whenever explaining our services to someone, we ensure that we include that fact that our New Vehicle Rust Protection warranty includes vehicles with 12,000 miles or less, and manufactured within 12 months.

If we read this complaint correctly, you did not have your services done by us because you car would not qualify for the New Vehicle warranty.  This was your choice, as your vehicle would have gone through the same process as any other, and the products would have been warranted to remain intact.  We provide lenthly vehicle rust inspections yearly, to ensure your vehicle remains in great shape.  Ziebart is Rust Protection, it is our career and passion to care for and protect your vehicle.

It is illegal for any business to pick and choose which customers they offer warranties to. Again, we pride ourselves on our honesty and fairness.  If your vehicle did not qualify for the warranty, this was out of our control.  Please refer to NYS Warranty Law, and contact us directly with any questions.  We would be happy to assist you in the future.

Ziebart Rhino Linings of Jamestown, 374 Fluvanna Ave, Jamestown, NY 14701, (716) 664-6969, ny34@ziebart.com