Complaint Review: zippyfliptar

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: Craigslist posting software Scam — Fort Lee New Jersey
zippyfliptar
, Select State/Province USA

zippyfliptar I bought this sotware on Ebay. He claimed that they work on craiglist. They dont work. They are poorly made and priced at $100 and probably worth only $9.99. Don't buy , you will scamed. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231033948968?ssPageName=ST CA

*Author of original report: It was a misunderstanding

Scam software dont work, dont buy

The seller claimed that I can post as many ads as I wanted on Craigslist for my business but in fact I could not because craigslist only allows 3 ads per account per 24 hours. The reason I am in need for such software is because competitors post hundreds of ads and mine ad get to the bottom in seconds. I would not buy this software if the information on the seller's eBay account stated that it cannot bypass craigslist filters and stated that will not work if Craigslist blocks over 4 ads per account. I did not need software just to post ads I needed software to be able to post as many ads I could to be able to compete. In addition this software is extremely inferior technologically which makes it a scam at $100.

Software are poory done, complete out of wack, very hard to configure and completly useless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/-zippyfliptar-/Select-StateProvince/zippyfliptar-I-bought-this-sotware-on-Ebay-He-claimed-that-they-work-on-craiglist-T-1081492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on zippyfliptar

It was a misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Craigslist posting software Scam - ()

It was a missundersting why the software did not work. After many hours of configuration I made them work and I take back what I said.