Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:monroe Michigan
, U.S.A.

VONAGE CONTINUES TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT WHEN I CANCELLED LAST MARCH New Jersey Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: Keep pursuing this

I CANCELLED MY VONAGE SERVICE BACK IN MARCH 2009. THEY CONTINUED TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT, UNTIL I CALLED THEM AGAIN ON 06/09/2009.I SPENT 20 MINUTES ON HOLD AND WAS THEN DISCONNECTED. I CALLED BACK TO BE PUT ON HOLD AGAIN FOR 15 MINUTE AND TALKED TO THE SAME PERSON WHO COULDN'T RECALL TALKING TO ME EARLIER. HE THEN TOLD ME HE COULD'NT GIVE ME A REFUND, BUT DIRECTED ME TO WRITE TO THEIR COMPANY IN NEW JERSEY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THEY ARE CROOKED!

POLA
monroe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r//-48161/VONAGE-CONTINUES-TO-DEBIT-MY-ACCOUNT-WHEN-I-CANCELLED-LAST-MARCH-New-Jersey-Michigan-460189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Keep pursuing this

AUTHOR: Amyingr - (U.S.A.)

I feel your pain. My parents went through this with AOL. They even ended up with overdraft fees because it took AOL 6 months to quit auto-drafting their account, even after telling them it would stop immediately. They live on SS and it is a tight budget for them.
I helped them pursue this and did not stop. We asked for a refund of auto-draft fees, but never got them. AOL finally agreed to give my parents free Internet access for life though. It was better than nothing.
Hope it helps you!