Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Handyhowlett — Louisville Kentucky
, USA

John George with Higher Impact Scammed me for $1,495.00 Mesa Arizona

*Author of original report: Shawn Howlett is the one who files a report against HIGHER IMPACT / JOHN GEORGE

Myself, like everyone else was looking for a way to earn extra income. That is when I get an announmous call from a sales rep at High Impact. To make a long story short, I listened to there spill & being the sucker I am, eventually gave them $1,495.00 with intensions of making a lot more then the investment. It takes money to make money is what I have always been told so what is $1495.00 if there is potential to make an increasingly steady income with this program for years to come. If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is, with this situation being a prime example.

Once invested I continuously got the run around from someone who referred to himself as John George. If I only had the $1495.00 back that they stole from me I would have hunted ole John George down myself & stomped his little a*s in the ground. I have never had someone continuously make me so mad before in my entire life. He would never answer a question and would give me the same bullshit line everytime we talked.

I am just now filing a report because I was curious if time had caught up to Higher Impact & everyone involved in this scam. Back in January of this year I received a phone call from an FBI agent asking me if Higher Impact rang a bell to me & of course I said yes. The FBI agent said that they were investigating the company I may hear back from them in the months to come. To this day I have not heard back from anyone or received anything in the mail so I googled it this evening and this what I came across so I figured as imbarassing as it is, I would tell my story.

Hope there is some sort of resolution inregards to this unfortunate situation to come in the near furture.

Thanks for your time.

Please excuse my grammer & spelling

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r///John-George-with-Higher-Impact-Scammed-me-for-149500-Mesa-Arizona-1088473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on

Shawn Howlett is the one who files a report against HIGHER IMPACT / JOHN GEORGE

AUTHOR: Handyhowlett - ()

Hello my name is Shawn Howlett. I filed this Report against HIGHER IMPACT last night & evidently filled out the report question's incorrectly. I got a call today from Ripoff Report.com thinking that I was the one ripping people off. There is not any way for me to edit what I have done, so I just wanted to set the record straight.

I, Shawn Howlett was the victim, Not the Scam Artist. HIGHER IMPACT IS THE ONE EVERYONE NEEDED TO WATCH OUT FOR BUT AS I STATED IN MY REPORT, THE F.B.I. IS INVOLVED & I BELIEVE HAS SHUT DOWN HIGHER IMPACT'S OPERATION.

THANKS, SHAWN HOWLETT

P.S. If someone @ Ripoff.com could PLEASE REMOVE my name from the title, I would truly appreciate it.                Thanks, Shawn Howlett