Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: AnonymousMother — Las Vegas Nevada

Judge T. Arthur Ritchie Family Court Ritchie, Clark County, Nevada Awards Minor Children to Pedophile Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Clark Co. family Kangaroo Court

Judge Art T. Ritchie has awareded custody of my 3 minor girls (who are now teenagers) to my ex-husband, who is a pedophile because of his money, power and influence. My ex-husband was the plaintiff, and always the stronger action of the two parties in court. I gave birth to 8 children, and some of the older children who were literally scared to death to testify against their father, yet agreed to do so in the best interest of their younger siblings. This judge allowed the plaintiff a motion in limine and refused to hear the testimony of my adult children who could testify to the abuse they sustained at the hands of the plaintiff.

Judge Art T. Ritchie made a mockery of "the best interest of the child/ren" in the case concerning custody of my minor children in the family courts in Las Vegas, Nevada. He ignored relevant evidence to the custody case, and made rulings that are detrimental to my minor children. I am ill advised, as prior to the divorce and subsequent child custody case, the plaintiff consulted with a large number of attorneys in Las Vegas, so that if and when I sought council, it would be considered a "conflict of interest" for a vast majority of attorneys that I contacted to represent me in court.

Since the ruling that the judge gave awarding custody to the plaintiff, the plaintiff has continually threatened that if I didn't obey to his demands regarding my court awarded visitation rights, that he could and would take my 3 minor children away from me alltogether. The plaintiff has recently filed a new motion after almost 10 years, to modify the existing visitation schedule to lessen my visitations with my daughters from every weekend to every other weekend, in order to suit his monetary needs.

I countered the vistation modification and now the plaintiff's high profile attorney has filed a motion to confim a "de facto" vistation schedule, acting as if I agreed in some way, shape or form to a lessened visitation schedule since he has dictated if and when I can see my children, only because my children continually come home crying and begging me to stand up for their rights. Since the motion to modify vistation, a new judge had been assigned to the case. I was very thankful as the reputation of the new judge seemed that of one who could not be bought. I was thinking I might have a fair shake the 2nd time around, then it was brought to my attention that his attorney filed a pre-empt to have the current judge removed.

He was granted this request, and after researching information on the new judge assigned to the case, there is public record of signifcant campaign donations made from family/friends of the plaintiff to the new judge who has been assigned to the case. Is there any justice for our children? I have no representation, but would hope there is some justice and that the case could possibly be amended or that this case be moved to another judge who is willing to look at all the facts and evidence. Our system has miserably failed my 3 daughters and Judge Art T. Ritchie has stripped me of my ability to protect my children. All I can do is hope and pray that the new judge residing over the case will not grant his motion to lessen my current visitation time with my daughters, and that the damage inflicted on the children at the hands of the plaintiff will be repairable once they reach the age of adulthood.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r///Judge-T-Arthur-Ritchie-Family-Court-Ritchie-Clark-County-Nevada-Awards-Minor-Children-t-1106746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on

Clark Co. family Kangaroo Court

AUTHOR: Al - ()

I am sorry to hear your sad story. I must tell you that this is what family court judges often do; they cover up crimes against children. These children are then used as fodder for Las Vegas. Please contact me on Facebook. We are going to sue the familyt court in Federal Court in 2014. Al DiCicco