Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2001

• Reported By:Twin Falls CA
5163 G Street Chino, California U.S.A.

Alfa Leisure, Inc; Johnny Crean AKA Johnnie Crean 5th Wheels, Motor Homes etc. Advertising Misrepresentation, No Warranty, Product Quality Consumer Rip-off

Advertising Alfa's 5 year protection plan in Trailerlife: March, April, June, July; 2001. Our Ideal 5th wheel is a Lemon. We tried to get repairs done and promised reimbursements. Still waiting. Slide out broke twice, No Brakes, Air Conditioner broke, heat worked part time, circuit breakers, leaks and could not live full time in 5th wheel. Had to stop travelling and buy a home to live in.

We are Disability retired and find it impossible to make payments on the home and brokedown 2000' Alfa 5th. Product Quality is very low, customer service is next to nothing and warranty advertisements in the RV magazines are very misleading.

We were sold a Unit that is not what we contracted for nor does it perform as it was intended. Alfa Leisure, Inc; advertises a 5 year Solid Gold warranty. I am still waiting to be paid as they promised. I cannot keep "dragging it in to repair places or Chino, CA; as I don't have the money.

I didn't buy it to continually have it repaired. I bought it to live in full time and visit with my Grandkids. I have communicated with Alfa numerous times and their latest offer was $2500.00 Hush money my atty called it. I no longer have an Atty.

I have put a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau and the ConsumerBroadcast group and have hunted for an Atty who would take this on for 1/3 or class action. I am not alone. there are many who need help with the Lemons they bought.

All I ask is for my money back and they can have their Alfa back. I can no longer pay both homes. The 5th wheel is about to be repo'd and I lose $80,000.00 of my life savings. I am broke now. and nobody else to turn to. Help please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r//Chino-California-91710/Alfa-Leisure-Inc-Johnny-Crean-AKA-Johnnie-Crean-5th-Wheels-Motor-Homes-etc-Advertisin-6099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on