Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2007

• Reported By:North hollywood California
9040 Topanga Canyon Blvd P.O BOX 9153 Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Creditreport.com mighty net Businessus.com 4 found.com cyber web, inc and economic expaCreditreport.com mighty net inc ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Canoga Park California

*UPDATE Employee: We need more information to process your request.

I placed an order for my husband credit.
@ creditreport.com I key in the items I wanted
($13 package) then after a screen pop up asking me
If I was certain of my order. I key in the proper box for my order ($13.00). In there web page didn't present me a total bill, But instead the page open up for payment.
The payment was done and then requested for an other Credit card or I will not get
The credit report via email so I did.

Five-minute pass I received an email wish wash the bill for $28 dollars and no credit.

I placed that order at 6:00 AM there office open at 7:00 AM I call I was told that it is my problem

**On their web site it state if order place at 7 am to 3 Pm the money is not refundable.
My order was placed 6:00 AM

****Cosumers have the right to see a bill first.****

Nicole
North hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r//PO-BOX-9153-Canoga-Park-California-91309/Creditreportcom-mighty-net-Businessuscom-4-foundcom-cyber-web-inc-and-economic-expaCr-40714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on

We need more information to process your request.

AUTHOR: Maria - (U.S.A.)

07-29-07

Dear Nicole,

Our company would like to assist your complaint with our company; however, we need more information to process your request. We will need the order number and name and/or email address (as it was provided in the original order) of the person the credit report was ordered for so we can proceed further with your request.

Sincerely,