Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Mon, June 17, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned — Regina Saskatchewan
230 - C Winnipeg Street North Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Kim and Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies, "Sweet Ambrosia Bakeshoppe", Kim Flichel, James Mitchell, Ashlee Mitchell, Kimberly Flitchel, Regina bakery, Saskatchewan Wedding Cakes Needs to improve on customer service. Not friendly. Sold me terrible products. Very disappointed and upset. Regina Saskatchewan

I am a customer who got something from them.   I do not want to discuss on here exactly what I bought, or what happened, but it was fairly recent. I know about all the drama online about them, and have heard it all.  In my opinion, this bakery is a terrible one. Basically good people that have no idea how to run a business.  I am not here to bash them, but to tell you that regardless of how many times they claim to be bullied, it is not true. I am being treated so poorly by them I just can't even believe what is happening.  I know that they have a story for everything they claim not to be true. They have put so much effort into their bullying campaign, blogging, and spreading their gospel that if they would just put that kind of work into their actual business alone they would have much higher success.   I get things are hard for you Ashlee (with your son D), and Kim, but seriously, instead of finding excuses just solve the problem. Talk to your customers.  Deal with the issues head on. Give them a break and instead of accusing them all the time LISTEN to them.  Don't treat them like this. I'm horrified and I can't believe you guys of all people would do this to me.

I know, now this will be the big discussion at work all day. And you will probably blog about it.  Instead, focus on changing how you actually run your business.  Serioulsy just listen and HELP your customers. They will treat you like gold in return if you do things right and are FAIR to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 03:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r//Regina-Saskatchewan-S4R-8K1/Kim-and-Ashlees-Cakes-Cookies-Sweet-Ambrosia-Bakeshoppe-Kim-Flichel-James-Mitchel-1059634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on