Complaint Review: 007 Stock Chat Alex

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: NY Mark Tomson — Bronxville New York
007 Stock Chat Alex
Internet USA

007 Stock Chat aka Alex Kon Scam Worthless Stock Promoter and Ripoff Artist will Steal your Money and Not Perform Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Stockhideout and 007stockchat is losing a lot of money for day traders

007stockchat LLC (http://www.007stockchat.com/) aka Alex Kon is a scam stock promoter that will take your money and promise you the world but yet will never perform. This website and individual are worthless and are only good at one thing, stealing money from people and or companies and never delivering. We lost thousands and thousands using this company and Alex Kon in the past and finally wanted to come forward to tell the truth so knowone else has to go through what we went through just a few months ago. Thanks to finding rip off report and working with them we can now report 007stockchat LLC (http://www.007stockchat.com/) aka Alex Kon for what they did to us and our company.

Do not believe, trust or use 007stockchat LLC (http://www.007stockchat.com/) aka Alex Kon for any penny stock trading, marketing or advertising services. They will not perform and will simply steal your money after promising you the world yet never delivering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/007-Stock-Chat-Alex/internet/007-Stock-Chat-aka-Alex-Kon-Scam-Worthless-Stock-Promoter-and-Ripoff-Artist-will-Steal-yo-1145676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 007 Stock Chat Alex

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Stockhideout and 007stockchat is losing a lot of money for day traders

AUTHOR: BigRed, former 12-year moderator at stockhideout.com - (USA)

Oliver (Oliver Kalani) and his partner Rysky (Alex Kon) own the 007 stock site (007stockchat.com) and StockHideOut.com (SHO) now, the stock picks are the same of course.  I think that they’re buying ahead of time and then giving it to SHO and 007 members later (just my opinion, no proof, but the SEC could check their accounts if complaints are filed), I just can’t prove it without looking at their accounts, maybe the SEC should, their link is below.  I was a moderator at SHO for over 12 years, doing great, in the groove, teaching others.  I felt like my family was ripped away from me the day I had to quit; I died inside that day.

Oliver pushed me in private messages to push the SHO picks, no matter how bad they were; I hated that, my conscience got to me.  (If they’re not on stockcharts.com - don’t play them!)  Oliver told me the SHO pic before the close of the stock market one day, saying that if I wanted to make some extra money that here was the stock symbol and that I could buy it before market close to make extra money the next day if it went up in price (which is trading on insider information [in my view]).

It got worse towards the end, like they were desperate, so I quit, people were losing too much money; I cannot abide deceit (and possibly worse).  It’s unfair to the members and newbie’s, not to mention it’s probably illegal to buy ahead with special knowledge (promotions); just my opinion.  They were/are getting behind on their financial obligations for the SHO site.  BigW and I quit for the same and overlapping reasons.  I am 62 years old as of this filing, and have been stock trading for 17 years, I know wrong-doing when I see it.  Learn to read stock charts and trade for yourself, SHO and 007 have financial reasons/benefits for themselves when they post a stock pick!

When I started to check on them, there were no pictures or home address for either of them, they covered their tracks well, like criminals do.  Remember that StockHideOut and 007stockchat have been the same owners for the last year or so >> Alex Kon and Oliver Kaloni -- http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/007-Stock-Chat-Alex/internet/007-Stock-Chat-aka-Alex-Kon-Scam-Worthless-Stock-Promoter-and-Ripoff-Artist-will-Steal-yo-1145676  ▲●▲ Have you lost money with StockHideOut or 007 Stock Chat?  Want to write to the Security Exchange Commission (SEC)?:  UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, Washington, D.C.20549