Complaint Review: 007stockchat.com

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: NY Mark Tomson — Bronxville New York
007stockchat.com
Internet USA

007stockchat.com Alex Kon 007stockchat.com Alex Kon is a Scam Worthless Stock Promoter Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False information

007stockchat.com as known as 007stockchat LLC (website is http://www.007stockchat.com/) and it's owner, Alex Kon, is a scam stock promoter. Do not hire this site or this guy because he will just end up taking your money and not delivering what he promises. 007stockchat.com and Alex Kon have cost us a small fortune and did not deliver on their promised marketing efforts. Alex Kon guaranteed us results and that we would be very happy with the coverage he would give our company yet he did not produce any results whatsoever. More importantly he promised if we were not satisfied he would refund us yet he never did nor did he perform. He will promise you great results just to steal your money and promise you the world but yet will never perform. This website and individual are worthless and are only good at one thing, stealing money from people and or companies and never delivering. [continued below]....

.....

Our friendly and costly advice is to NOT trust or use 007stockchat LLC (http://www.007stockchat.com/) aka Alex Kon for any penny stock trading, marketing or advertising services. You are better off to keep your money in the bank or spending it on something you will actually receive because with 007stockchat.com and Alex Kon you will get taken.

We lost a small fortune because Alex Kon, owner of 007stockchat.com, is a lying scam artist that takes peoples money to market penny stocks yet he doe NOT deliver and he keeps the money. Be very careful of this guy and website. Thanks to finding rip off report and working with them we can now report 007stockchat.com and Alex Kon (http://www.007stockchat.com/) aka Alex Kon for what they did to us and our company a few months back.

Thank you ripoffreport!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/007stockchatcom-/internet/007stockchatcom-Alex-Kon-007stockchatcom-Alex-Kon-is-a-Scam-Worthless-Stock-Promoter-In-1145692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 007stockchat.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False information

AUTHOR: Alex - ()

In the stock promotional industry, it is against the law to make any
performance/outcome promises, and is a practice that I never engage in.

Refunds are also considered illegal as that would be construed as performances
based compensation. The only time that a refund would be due is if the agreed
upon marketing is not executed.

Events like that rarely happen and if they do, it is caused by a technical difficulty.

The allegations of this report are clearly false as it would suggest that I am
engaging in illegal practices and my attorneys can verify that I do no such thing.

Please consider the information in this ripoff re port a direct attack on me and
my company by a competitor who is clearly attempting to ruined my well established
reputation in the industry.

If any one has a problem with my marketing efforts they can always speak with
me and have the problem rectified. I have an open door business policy and
have built a career of satisfied clients who do business with me on a weekly basis.

Clearly who ever made this report is doing it with an alternative agenda to
smear my name.