Complaint Review: 03-Wesayso

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Cause.and.effect.change — Canyon Lake Texas U.S.A.
03-Wesayso
3020 FM 621, San Marcos, Texas 78666 San Marcos, Texas United States of America

03-Wesayso Guaranteed Appliances, Kid Ranch Subdivision theft, defamation of character, lies, slander, bad faith San Marcos, Texas

Upon our move out, I diligently cleaned the home we left, following her checklist closely, in order to obtain the majority of my deposit back, as we were in the process of buying a home, and could certainly have used the full amount we paid. The owners wife and the office manager both commented on how great the home looked upon our final walk through, stating that I would be receiving  the majority of my deposit back.

Much to my dismay two weeks later, I only received 1/3 of my deposit!

She lied about replacing a dishwasher in writing, and changed their story in the courtroom, only to talk bad about my character and provide irrelevant and unrelated documents off of websites regarding the cost of repairs.  She also charged me for mowing the grass, even though the house sat vacant for two weeks following our moving out! She also decided to charge us 100 dollars for repairs to two small holes in the walls that my 9 year old daughter could have repaired better than her "handy man". [continued below]....
..... I have pictures and evidence to prove what I am saying!

Although we did win in court, her lies contributed to the judge not making a concise judgement against the company. This woman, Rena "Kristen" Mortensen, is a thief, a crook and a liar. She has zero compunction against lying through her teeth in a court of law, and she will try to take every last cent you have with her malevolent greed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/03-Wesayso/San-Marcos-Texas-78666/03-Wesayso-Guaranteed-Appliances-Kid-Ranch-Subdivision-theft-defamation-of-character-934054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 03-Wesayso