- Report: #1121115
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 1-(312) 465-1642
1-(312) 465-1642Chicago, Illinois USA
(312) 465-1642 mastercard is locked, press 1 to unlock computer generated voice informs you that your credit card is locked, press 1 to unlock, and then enter your credit card number Chicago Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
A computer generated voice states that your credit card is locked, and press 1 to unlock the card.
when you press 1, the voice call is transferred to another computer voice asking again to press 1.
when you press 1, it then asks to enter your credit card number.
This is a telephone phishing scam. Do Not Enter your credit card number. Hang Up, and blacklist the number on your phone.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-312-465-1642/Chicago-Illinois/312-465-1642-mastercard-is-locked-press-1-to-unlock-computer-generated-voice-informs-y-1121115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.