Complaint Review: 1-800-FLOWERS

• Reported By: GMFr — Newark New Jersey
1-800-FLOWERS
INTERNET, Select State/Province USA

1-800-FLOWERS They say they are physically unable to refund money. INTERNET

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help.

I purchased a $50.00 plant from 1800FLOWERS to be sent to a friend's mother for her birthday.  It was never received.  Upon investigation I was told they were out of stock on the item I chose. Never notified of the situation. It was a miniature rose bush.   They had nothing comparable to send. I had used a coupon for $25.00.  I asked for a refund of the remainder that was charged to my account.  I was told they were not physically able to process the refund and suggested I go to a local affiliated retailer and have them process the refund.

It was almost 25 miles away from my home.  I went.   Although they were very helpful, after about an hour on the phone with their contact,  they were told what I was told by the company and if they wished to refund my money they would not be reimbursed by 1800FLOWERS.  They had their representative on speaker phone and I heard the conversation.  Pease do not use this company as their customer service is atrocious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-FLOWERS/INTERNET-Select-StateProvince-INTERNET/1-800-FLOWERS-They-say-they-are-physically-unable-to-refund-money-INTERNETnbsp-1084441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800-FLOWERS

We are here to help.

AUTHOR: Tina Flowers - ()

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers