Complaint Review: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM

• Reported By:Englewood Colorado
1-800-FLOWERS.COM
Nationwide U.S.A.

1-800-FLOWERS.COM Late delivery and poor quality flowers Internet

My Valentine's Day order was given thru the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM web site on 2-12-08 for a 2-14-08 delivery. The order was delivered 2-15-08. I am totally in the doghouse with my wife as there was nothing for her Valentine's Day. The flowers showed up 2-15-08. They are frozen and in extremely bad shape. They do not look attractive. I am refusing to pay for an order that is a day late and in extremely poor condition. Three web site inquiries were sent to 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, with no response from them outside of an automated "thanks for your e-mail". I tried to call them about my concerns. Their phone system refused to let me talk to a human about my issues. It hung up on me. This is the poorest example of customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will tell all of my friends to avoid using 1-800-FLOWERS.COM lest they be treated poorly like I was. I am going on line to let everyone know how poor this company serviced my business and then didn't handle my issue.

Suvkix
Englewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-FLOWERSCOM/nationwide/1-800-FLOWERSCOM-Late-delivery-and-poor-quality-flowers-Internet-309289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800-FLOWERS.COM