Complaint Review: 1-800 Flowers

1-800 Flowers Poor Customer Service by Manager San Antonio Texas

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help

5151 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, Tx

1-800 Flowers

The Manager closed the garage doors as I was walking up. It was 7 minutes before 5pm, raining, and I needed flowers for my sick mother who was in the hospital.

I banged on the door and asked her why she was closing so early. "Because the registers were already closed" she said. Then she took attitude with me about why I was banging on the door. Seriously?

WOW!  What happened to customer service?  I guess it was more important for her to go home 7 minutes early than to help a customer.

Fire that woman!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Flowers/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/1-800-Flowers-Poor-Customer-Service-by-Manager-San-Antonio-Texas-1059011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800 Flowers

We are here to help

AUTHOR: Tina Flowers - ()

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers