Complaint Review: 1-800-Flowers.com

• Updated: Sat, June 16, 2012

• Reported By: DJ — Fairport New York United States of America
1-800-Flowers.com

1-800-Flowers.com DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - EVER! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help.

*Consumer Suggestion: Sometimes people make mistakes

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! What a frickin' JOKE! So I ordered flowers for a friend in the hospital, and after she's discharged, I find out she never received them. SO I go online to check my order and (after paying a premium to have them delievered the SAME DAY) I find out my order status is "Order in Process". NOTHING happened, so I call their customer service, and am offered no solution (except that they will cancel my order - uh, duh, she's not in the hospital anymore) so I ask to speak to a supervisor, and after being put on hold for TWENTY minutes, he gets on the line and here's his solution..."We can call the recipient and read her the card that was supposed to be sent to her". ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NEVER AGAIN! Their excuse for the reason the flowers weren't shipped was their local supplier was running out of stock.  So they never called me to let me know, but took my money anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Flowerscom/internet/1-800-Flowerscom-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-EVER-Internet-893628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800-Flowers.com

We are here to help.

AUTHOR: Tina Flowers - (United States of America)

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Sometimes people make mistakes

AUTHOR: Terrance - (U.S.A.)

I'm not affiliated with 1800-Flowers in any way, but have used them at times.  I've never had a problem.  I'm not disputing the fact that you did, but you have to face the fact that sometimes people make mistakes and the ball gets dropped.  This is a big, reputable company, and they acknowledged the issue and refunded your money.  You can choose to not do business with them, but I wouldn't call it a ripoff.  It's just a mistake.

We are here to help

AUTHOR: Tina Flowers - (United States of America)

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers