Complaint Review: 1-800-Got Junk

1-800-Got Junk
Internet USA

1-800-Got Junk Will Really Clean You Out Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Sorry to hear about your experience

I signed up for an appointment online to have an old 32" TV removed and was not able to get a quote so I called the company and the woman who answered politely told me that the price depends on how much space the item would take up on the truck. It could not have measured more than 35" X 35" X appx 20" deep but was a heavy item. When the men came he tried to pick up the item and saw how heayt it was and then looked at his so-called chart and quoted $150.00 dollars!!!

I opened my fromt door and told him that was ridiculous and I thought it would only be around $20.00 or so for such a small item for the truck. He said that was only for the promotional rate. He said he would call his manager to see if he could give me the promotional rate. I asked what that was and he said $29.95 plus tax. How could you legitimately go from $150.00 dollars to $29.95 at the blink of an eye. I would not recomend this company to ANYONE. This is definately a rip-off company. If you Google the company for reviews ther are people praising this company and I do not believe it is from real customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Got-Junk/internet/1-800-Got-Junk-Will-Really-Clean-You-Out-Internet-1061565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800-Got Junk

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Sorry to hear about your experience

AUTHOR: Customer Experience @ 1800-Got-Junk? - ()

Sorry to hear about the confusion you experienced regarding pricing and our TV pick up promotions. I'd be happy to look into this for you, can you please contact me at customercare@1800gotjunk.com.  Looking forward to hearing from you.