Complaint Review: 1800LoanMart – 1800 Loan Mart | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 100% commitment to customer service goes to its core business practices, and is one of the reasons why it is the largest car title loan company in California.

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Cherry — palmdale California United States of America
1-800-Loan Mart
15821 Ventura Blvd ste 280 Encino, California United States of America

1800LoanMart REVIEW: 1800LoanMart clients can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with 1800LoanMart. 1800-LoanMarts 100% commitment to customer service goes to its core business practices, and is one of the reasons why it is the largest car title loan company in California. 1-800-LoanMart 100% Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when looking for a car title loan

*UPDATE: 1800LoanMart is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.

Rip-off Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to 1800LoanMart for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports review of 1800LoanMart uncovers an ongoing commitment to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that 1-800-LoanMart will always work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. 1-800-LoanMart listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services she offers and the support for those services.

One top executive in the internet marketing industry stated to Rip-off Report, that 1-800-LoanMart is the leader in the industry when it comes to customer service. Its hard to keep all customer happy in this industry, but 1-800-LoanMart prides itself on keeping customers educated in the status of their loan, and ways to remedy any issues that may arise. This is the best way to ensure I will maintain a successful enterprise both now and in many years to come.

1800LoanMart is Ripoff Report Verified

Another top executive of the company stated to Rip-off Report, that 1800LoanMarts business philosophy is based on the premise that Every customer deserves to be treated with the same respect, even if there is a problem, the customer still deserves to be treated with courtesy and understanding. 1-800-LoanMarts mission statement says it all; "Our goal is to provide our clients with the best product and service in the industry." Some of the other things Rip Off Report learned in the course of its investigation: 1800LoanMarts business was established in 2002 to provide short term financial assistance to those in need. 1-800-LoanMart has offered loans to tens of thousands of clients in need to short term cash, which makes it the leading title loan company in the area.

Rip-off Report has confirmed that 1800-LoanMart takes quality control very seriously. 1-800-LoanMart has put a lot of effort into customer service with a new customer service team on board in an effort to keep problems at a minimum, while remedying any issue as quick as possible. Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that 1800LoanMarts past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client satisfaction.

1-800-LoanMart recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation 1-800-LoanMart has made organizational changes allowing her clients a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to her client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with 1800LoanMart and many of her past and current customers, Rip-off Report is convinced that 1-800-LoanMart has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about 1800LoanMarts Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

1-800-Loan Mart With Or Without your Permission! Encino , California

On the 5/16/2012 I went online and started to do a application but then decided not to finish  Within 10 min I received a call from a Employee by the name Stephanie, I  asked questions in regards to a  car loan. But told her I would need to talk with my husband because he was employed and I wasn't.I would call  back if I was interested  today 5/24/2012 I
received a letter from 1-800Loan-Mart saying they denied my application and they ran my credit without my permission !!! So I called and spoke to a receptionist there in the Encino Office and was told that there was no Stephanie I talked to that there is nobody by that name and I told her How could that be I wrote down the name and the ref number she gave
me she then said oh yes I got the ref number do you want to talk to a manager I said YES. So after waiting more then 10 min for a manager I get a manager by the name of Oscar who was beyond rude and talking over me he made me very upset I told him the whole entire issue and told him How can you run my credit without my PERMISSION! plus I don't work my husband does . .

I never once gave them permission to run my credit
NEVER! I never even finished the application Never submitted online . I
was not getting anywhere with Oscar the Manager Like I said he was
yelling and making excuses for their getting information and processing
it without permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Loan-Mart/Encino-California-91436/1-800-Loan-Mart-With-Or-Without-your-Permission-Encino-California-887812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800-Loan Mart