- Report: #1091200
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 1 800 Coffee
1 800 CoffeeEast Elmhurst, New York USA
1 800 Coffee Elliot Thomas Breach of Contract ans Agreement East Elmhurst New York
*Author of original report: Sent a used machine!
*Author of original report: Elliot Thomas contiues his unprofessional and unethical ways.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
On 09.04.2013, I paid $15,000.00 to 1 800 Coffee for 4 coffee vending machines. The agreement contained the following provisons in wrtiting and verbally by Elliot Thomas.
1) Machines to be delivered to my residence the week of September 9-13, 2013.
2) I would receive free first time product and cups for all four machines.
3) I would receive free in person training from 1 800 Coffee.
4) The machines would be placed in four different procured sites that Elliot Thomas had described over the phone to me, had me select which ones I wanted, before making final payment.
5) All four machines would be delivered to said procured sites by 1 800 Coffee.
So far this has been the outcome of this ongoing nightmare;
1) 3 of the machines were delivered on 09.27.2013. I had to help Estes driver carry all 6 crates to second floor residence. The forth machine finally arrived on 10.10.2013.
2) I have not received either the free first time product or cups for any of the machines.
3) No training provided. I was sent an email from the "Importer" of the machines instructing me to "watch" a 9 step Youtube video on how to set up the machines.
4) I had repeatedly asked Salesperson (who is the single biggest LIAR I have ever encountered) Elliot Thomas for the procurement site information. I asked him at least a dozen times for the information and he ignored every request. I found out why yesterday. I received an email from Hot Vending Drinks which is a marketing company that is supposed to send me "locations" of companies/properties that are interested in having a coffee vending machine. I THEN HAVE TO CONTACT THESE COMPANIES AND SECURE THE PROCUREMENT DEAL. 1 800 Coffee has done nothing but lie to me with regards to procurement sites among many, many other things.
5) I have no idea who, what or when these machines will ever be delivered to a procured site.
This entire experience with Elliot Thomas and 1 800 Coffee has been a stressful nightmare. Elliot is the single most unethical, unprofessional person I have ever encountered. You can believe about 3% of what he tells you. The rest is lies, lies, lies and more lies. He also told me that these machines accept dollar bills, they DO NOT. I have no free first time product or cups, no procured sites, 8 extremely large crates taking up space in my residence and I AM OUT $15,000.00 TO 1 800 COFFEE AND ELLIOT THOMAS. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They lie and fail to do as promised. I will probably have to pursue legal action for Breach of Contract. I also have on file a complaint with the BBB of New York. The complaint ID # is 9759050.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Coffee/East-Elmhurst-New-York-11370/1-800-Coffee-Elliot-Thomas-Breach-of-Contract-ans-Agreement-East-Elmhurst-New-York-1091200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.