Complaint Review: 1 800 Coffee

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — GRESHAM Oregon
1 800 Coffee
East Elmhurst, New York USA

1 800 Coffee Elliot Thomas Breach of Contract ans Agreement East Elmhurst New York

*Author of original report: Sent a used machine!

*Author of original report: Elliot Thomas contiues his unprofessional and unethical ways.

On 09.04.2013, I paid $15,000.00 to 1 800 Coffee for 4 coffee vending machines. The agreement contained the following provisons in wrtiting and verbally by Elliot Thomas.

1) Machines to be delivered to my residence the week of September 9-13, 2013.

2) I would receive free first time product and cups for all four machines.

3) I would receive free in person training from 1 800 Coffee.

4) The machines would be placed in four different procured sites that Elliot Thomas had described over the phone to me, had me select which ones I wanted, before making final payment.

5) All four machines would be delivered to said procured sites by 1 800 Coffee.

So far this has been the outcome of this ongoing nightmare;

1) 3 of the machines were delivered on 09.27.2013. I had to help Estes driver carry all 6 crates to second floor residence. The forth machine finally arrived on 10.10.2013.

2) I have not received either the free first time product or cups for any of the machines.

3) No training provided. I was sent an email from the "Importer" of the machines instructing me to "watch" a 9 step Youtube video on how to set up the machines.

4) I had repeatedly asked Salesperson (who is the single biggest LIAR I have ever encountered) Elliot Thomas for the procurement site information. I asked him at least a dozen times for the information and he ignored every request. I found out why yesterday. I received an email from Hot Vending Drinks which is a marketing company that is supposed to send me "locations" of companies/properties that are interested in having a coffee vending machine. I THEN HAVE TO CONTACT THESE COMPANIES AND SECURE THE PROCUREMENT DEAL. 1 800 Coffee has done nothing but lie to me with regards to procurement sites among many, many other things.

5) I have no idea who, what or when these machines will ever be delivered to a procured site.

This entire experience with Elliot Thomas and 1 800 Coffee has been a stressful nightmare. Elliot is the single most unethical, unprofessional person I have ever encountered. You can believe about 3% of what he tells you. The rest is lies, lies, lies and more lies. He also told me that these machines accept dollar bills, they DO NOT. I have no free first time product or cups, no procured sites, 8 extremely large crates taking up space in my residence and I AM OUT $15,000.00 TO 1 800 COFFEE AND ELLIOT THOMAS. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They lie and fail to do as promised. I will probably have to pursue legal action for Breach of Contract. I also have on file a complaint with the BBB of New York. The complaint ID # is 9759050.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Coffee/East-Elmhurst-New-York-11370/1-800-Coffee-Elliot-Thomas-Breach-of-Contract-ans-Agreement-East-Elmhurst-New-York-1091200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 800 Coffee

Sent a used machine!

AUTHOR: Michael Hetherington - ()

The nightmare continues. I have opened three of the four machines so far and these are the results;

1) First machine will not fill with water and so I cannot program or use it.

2) Second machine will not heat up water and cannot use.

3) This is priceless, I was sent a used machine by Capital Vending Experts. There are used coffee grounds all inside the machine and is unuseable.

Elliot Thomas contiues his unprofessional and unethical ways.

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

I sent Elliot Thomas another email inquring as to where my first time free product and cups were and after getting the BBB complaint I filled yesterday, he sent me a return email stating, "I have nothing else to say to you." What this unethical, unprofessional used car salesman does not realize is that the stated product and cups is on a written contract signed by Elliot Thomas and his failure to provide said product and cups is a Breach of Contract.