Complaint Review: 1-800 Radiator & A/C Of North Houston

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kathleen L Pena — Humble Texas
1-800 Radiator & A/C Of North Houston
600 Kenrick Dr, Suite C10 Houston, Texas USA

1-800 Radiator & A/C Of North Houston Rippoffs that don't warrant their Product Houston Texas

On 05-14-13 I purchased the radiator for my 1991 ford F150 and three months later the plastic tank located on the side of radiator busted. I took the radiator back to 1 800 Radiator & AC of North Houston's warehouse and spoke to the manager there. I explained to the manager that the truck was running at normal tempature and all fluids where normal. I told the manager that the radiator had be to defective and I ask for replacement since the radiator had a lifetime warranty. The manager replied that the radiator had be taken to a buddy of his accross town so he can look at it. I replied, that I should take the radiator to a nuetral spot so it can be inspected fairly so I can get a replacement. Then the manager replied if I don't take it to his buddy to look at the radiator then the warranty is voided and no replacement will be given. I purchased another radiator from a different merchant, installed it, and I have no problems since then.

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING STAY AWAY

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE RIP OFFS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Radiator-AC-Of-North-Houston/Houston-Texas-77060/1-800-Radiator-AC-Of-North-Houston-Rippoffs-that-dont-warrant-their-Product-Houston-T-1098219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800 Radiator & A/C Of North Houston

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC