Complaint Review: 1-800-Skyride

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: judd167 — spokane Washington United States of America
1-800-Skyride
Internet, Georgia United States of America

1-800-Skyride Headband, LLC, Adventure Sport Stole $300 in a scam that promised skydiving and never delivered Internet, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I would be interested in joining your efforts..

I like many others have been scammed with purchasing a gift certificate for a tandem skydiving with video and not being able to redeem it before they disconnected their phones. I am now taking to social media to bring to light the horrible ethics of this company!! If you too have been scammed, JOIN ME!!!

I have started a Facebook Group that hopefully will grow to begin either a class action lawsuit, or will cause enough PUBLIC negative attention that they will begin to issue refunds!! Join me!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/262884993814855/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-800-Skyride/Internet-Georgia-/1-800-Skyride-Headband-LLC-Adventure-Sport-Stole-300-in-a-scam-that-promised-skydiving-937640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-800-Skyride

I would be interested in joining your efforts..

AUTHOR: awoomer - (United States of America)

I have also been victimized by this company. I purchased a voucher from 1-800-sky-ride on 6/10/2011 (good for 2 years). After a few weather related cancellations, the place I had my skydive scheduled at stopped honoring their vouchers due to non-payment. They informed me of this the morning of my jump and as a result, I was unable to skydive with my friends but I was able to get approved for a refund and still have the voicemail that expresses that. However, I never received the refund and shortly thereafter they disconnected all their phones. After contacting a few of her lawyers I was given an email address and I sent the owner, Lilliam Dejesus, an email on 8/29/2012. She replied back the same day and stated "If your refund was approved I will add it to the list to be printed as soon as we have funds available". I still haven't received my refund and she hasn't responded to emails I've sent on 10/18/2012 and 11/7/2012. I have copies of all of my correspondence with her and her lawyers along with the aforementioned voicemail.