• Report: #520063

Complaint Review: 1-888-PetsLife

• Submitted: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Susan — Olney Illinois United States of America

1-888-PetsLife This company is scamming me with false automated refills of the flea med Advantage Internet

Yesterday I received an e-mail from 1888PetsLife stating that my order of 11-04-09 had been shipped.  I had NOT placed an order and had not ordered from this company since July 2008, after I found a cheaper supplier.  After a long series of e-mails, they agreed to cancel the order, which I had NOT made, but refuse to explain how the error occurred or why they gave me incorrect dates and prices of my previous 3 orders (the last one over 16 months ago).  They state that I had agreed to have automated refills.  Are they crazy?  A refill every 16 months, when I have 12 dogs and use at least a 6 pack of Advantage every month, not including foster dogs from the pound?

Customer Service also refuses to give me the name and e-mail address of their CEO.

Beware of this company, which is apparently scamming customers by sending unrequested automated refills.  Adding insult to injury, this morning I received another e-mail stating that my order of 07-11-08 - 2008, mind you! - had just shipped. They must have luck with this scam with customers who don't pay much attention to their orders or their credit card charges.

If you want to order any pet flea meds at a fair price from a reputable company, I recommend Joes Pet meds.  I have used them for over a year and found them to be the cheapest and most reliable, after trying many others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-888-PetsLife/internet/1-888-PetsLife-This-company-is-scamming-me-with-false-automated-refills-of-the-flea-med-A-520063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-888-PetsLife