Complaint Review: 1-888-PetsLife.com

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Nickie — Dallas Texas United States of America
1-888-PetsLife.com
49 N. Federal Hwy 108, Internet United States of America

1-888-PetsLife.com Months ago could not ship product but still will not refund my money, Internet

I purchased Sentinel ($428.62) in March 2012.  Status of order showed shipped. April I called to check on it and was told that there was a hold on Sentinel from the FDA.  May I called and status did not change; I asked for a refund.  June I called about the refund.  They would check and call me back.  I have called every week since July demanding a refund.  I sent a registered letter.....middle of Sept. still no refund.

Some one please tell me how to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-888-PetsLifecom/internet/1-888-PetsLifecom-Months-ago-could-not-ship-product-but-still-will-not-refund-my-money-944893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-888-PetsLife.com