Complaint Review: 1 EkoHotel & Suites Way Lagos Island Lagos Nigeria 23401

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: JohnBoy — HOOD RIVER Oregon United States of America
1 EkoHotel & Suites Way Lagos Island Lagos Nigeria 23401
1 Eko Hotel & Suites Way Lagos Island, Select State/Province United States of America

1 EkoHotel & Suites Way Lagos Island Lagos Nigeria 23401 marynorhern19@gmail.com , Adams Jeff Deboys met a fake person on match.com and riped me off for 530.00 Lagos Island, Other

I met a lady or who ever she was on match.com. We talked only by gmail.com. Igave her my cell phone number but would never call me. We conversed for a month while she said she was in Nigeria Africa fullfilling a contract. She said she was a computer civil engineer. So Saturday she said she needed money for her motel bill. She said I have 4 more days left on contract & have a 4.000.00 vocher to cash for expences. Mary then said they seized her pass port and vital dockuments. She then said they would take some money down on her bill and give all dockuments back. So like a Fool I sent 500.00 to the Motel in Nigeria Africa. Iam 55 and your never to old to learn a lesson. I am dissabled and she said I will pay you back. Yea! That old saying comes to mind A fool and his money are soon parted. I have pictures of this supposed person and her gmails still on my computer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-EkoHotel-Suites-Way-Lagos-Island-Lagos-Nigeria-23401/Lagos-Island-Select-StateProvince-23401/1-EkoHotel-Suites-Way-Lagos-Island-Lagos-Nigeria-23401-marynorhern19gmailcom-Adams-J-980128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 EkoHotel & Suites Way Lagos Island Lagos Nigeria 23401

rarely