Complaint Review: 1 First National Card

• Submitted: Tue, December 26, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, December 27, 2006

• Reported By:houston Texas
1 First National Card
Credit Service Division Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

1 First National Card - Ccs ripoff never applied unbielivable fees and charges can only purchase from thier catalog, I would like to thank this web site Las Vegas Nevada

recieved one of the cards from CCS and, I was kind of confused. I knew I had applied for a credit card and, was waiting on it to come in the mail. So when I recieved this card, I was excited and was about to activate it until I read on and understood it a little bit better. First of all, I didn't see master or visa on the card,and didn't see the name of the company except for CCS.

So I thought about it and said I'll look it up on the internet and check it out. So that is what I did and I would like to thank this web site. Because me personally it sounds good. You have to recognize that the card can only be used with there company which I have never heard of. It has no interest rate and that is a deal out of this world. It's really a shock to me. Again thanks for this web site.

Dionne - Columbus, Mississippi

Click here to see Rip-off Reports filed where consumers say thank you Rip-off Report & badbusinessbureau.com, that we saved them money. Not included are the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week.

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on CCS Credit Service Division aka First National Credit

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. Consumer makes harsh but accurate statements. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on First National Credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2006 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/1-First-National-Card-Ccs-ripoff-never-applied-unbielivable-fees-and-charges-can-only-pu-227239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 First National Card