Complaint Review: #1 Love Spells Reunites Lovers Find True Love Now!

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: bell — atlanta Georgia United States of America
#1 Love Spells Reunites Lovers Find True Love Now!
Internet, Florida United States of America

#1 Love Spells Reunites Lovers Find True Love Now! Fiona Reese Fiona Reese is a scam she told me she can help me bring my friend back in my life. She had me thinking she can help me! I was so convinced because at the moment I was in need and I all I wanted was fo Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: DO NOT BUY!

*General Comment: I'm so sorry

Fiona Reese is a scam she told me she can help me bring my friend back in my life. She had me thinking she can help me! I was so convinced because at the moment I was in need and I all I wanted was for things to go right back in my life...She never told me her name was Fiona she told me her name was christie. She had me so eager until I didn't pay my bills.150.00 for her to start on my case the more I called her after she took my money she never answered then after she finally answered she sounded like she was still asleep!! Then told me to call her bk!!

So i did then she was in the car with alot of people and im thinking how can you help me!! Then I start having a little doubt about her services in my mind I knew she was going to call back for more money!! nd she did she said she seen nothing but negativitiy in my life I was like what the heck she asked for 350.00 after the 95 dollars she got for me i asked why? she needed more
material well hello if you can see so much how you didn't see you needed more material she have several numbers on online listen when she say let me help you baby!!

sweettie i can bring your friend back!! she is such a fake she have several numbers online her voicemail is so freaking full pple probably call back to back leaving messages om how she robbed them and there trust shes been calling me non stop for the 350.00 she will never get a call back from me ever!! these are the numbers of hers beawre1-877-355-6263

786-566-7149 when you mail her a payment it goes to EHAN HUNTER THATS HOW YOU KNOW SHE IS A FAKE THE

THEN TODAY SHE CALLED ME A NEGRO AFTER I DECIDED NOT TO GIVE HER MY 350.00 I ASKED HER WHY WERE PEOPLE SAYING SHE WAS A SCAM? AND THEN I ASKED HER HOW MUCH WOULD THE MATERIAL BE THAT SHE NEEDED SO BAD!! SHE SO ITS SO HIGH I DON'T EVEN KNOW I FEEL LIKE ITS TO LATE FOR ME TO GET MY MONEY BK!! SO WHAT WOULD I DO IS LET GO AND PRAY THAT SHE DON'T ROBBED ANYONE ELSE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Love-Spells-Reunites-Lovers-Find-True-Love-Now/Internet-Florida-/1-Love-Spells-Reunites-Lovers-Find-True-Love-Now-Fiona-Reese-Fiona-Reese-is-a-scam-she-915225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on #1 Love Spells Reunites Lovers Find True Love Now!

DO NOT BUY!

AUTHOR: Onlinespellscams - ()

paying this site is a scam, you will lose your money and you will not get a refund. The operators of this site are LIARS. I run a secret shop site, which identifies the scammers in this industry. check it out BEFORE you buy next time. onlinespellscams.com

#2 General Comment

I'm so sorry

AUTHOR: Kari - (United States of America)

I'm really sorry to hear this.  I actually tried spellsguaranteed.com and it worked for me.  She offers a full year money back guarantee, so it's obviously legit.

Best of luck to you,