• Report: #220720

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 15, 2006

• Reported By:Englishtown New Jersey
1 Nation Restoration
4 Elaine Ct Hillsborough, New Jersey U.S.A.

1 Nation Restoration this company ripped me off after i hired them to remedy a flood in my home, they also scammed us with their carpet service Ripoff Hillsborough New Jersey

I am going to keep this report very short and to the point. DO NOT USE 1 Nation Restoration for your carpet needs. We hired them to remedy a flood in our house. They came out and performed a service that made the flood worse and cause rapid growth of mold. When they attempted to fix the disaster they cause, they continued to make it worse. They owe us tons of money. AS of result of my case and others, they are now under investigation by the NJ Dept. of Consumer Affairs. After their investigation is concluded I plan to move forward with a civil suit.
With regard to the first posting on this website by Michael from Florham Park, NJ - please contact me as you would be a great witness when we move forward against them.
Thanks

((( ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES ))))

Kevin
Englishtown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Nation-Restoration/Hillsborough-New-Jersey/1-Nation-Restoration-this-company-ripped-me-off-after-i-hired-them-to-remedy-a-flood-in-my-220720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Nation Restoration