Complaint Review: 1 Sale A Day

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Miami Florida United States of America
1 Sale A Day

1 Sale A Day I purchased a helicopter for my son and the product arrived missing a part, defective, they have no contact phone #,they do not list an address as to where they are located,a fax #.After several attemp , Internet

I purchased 2 helicopters for my son,one of the helicopters arrived missing a part,the helicopter could/would not operate without this part.After several email attempts I have yet to receive an email back.This company lists no address,no phone or fax #,these people do not believe in customer service.I would not recommend purchasing anything from them as they are in the business to scam there purchasers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Sale-A-Day/internet/1-Sale-A-Day-I-purchased-a-helicopter-for-my-son-and-the-product-arrived-missing-a-part-926781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Sale A Day