Complaint Review: 1 Sale a Day, Daily Deal

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2010

• Reported By: salem79 — Buffalo New York United States of America
1 Sale a Day, Daily Deal

1 Sale a Day, Daily Deal One Sale a Day STAY AWAY! UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES APPEARED ON CREDIT CARD WEEKS AFTER ORDER WAS CANCELLED http://www.1saleaday.com/, Internet

STAY AWAY!!  Placed an order with this company.  Watched it sitting there processing for a couple days, then noticed it was cancelled.  I emailed the company and after 3 emails I was told there was a problem with my paypal account and they could not accept the payment (even though the charge was posted and after I talked to customer service, the credit was then credited back.) I was a lil sad but got over it quickly and moved on.  Over 2 weeks later I check my bank account and there was a charge from 1 Sale a Day.  Well since this order was 'cancelled' I was not planning on this charge and it overdrew my account.  So now I am negative that money they took out, plus my banks overdraft fee!!  I have been contacting the company and how funny, no one is responding.  I opened a Paypal dispute and they are not even responding to that as of yet.  This is crazy.  Its illegal to withdraw money from someones account like they did, especially over 2 weeks AFTER the original transactions and after they took the money and refunded it.  There is no one to contact though!  You may see some good deals on their site but please, save yourself, shop elsewhere.  Ive shopped at MidnightBox.com for years now and NEVER encountered such a problem with them.  They actually have a phone number and someone emails you back so quick if you have a problem.  Do yourself a favor and switch deal sites to either MidnightBox or Woot!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2010 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Sale-a-Day-Daily-Deal/internet/1-Sale-a-Day-Daily-Deal-One-Sale-a-Day-STAY-AWAY-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-APPEARED-ON-CREDI-617396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Sale a Day, Daily Deal