I need to ship my car fromCalifornia to Colorado after graduating from college. I requested many quotes from different companies and did background research on the companies. I ended up chosen 1 Shot Express Transport because of their competitive price, decent rating (4 stars), and their eagerness for my business. It was one of the worst and stressful experiences Ive ever had; not only do I have to deal with finals and moving out of my apartment, but I have to deal with them too.
The company called and promised me that my car will be ship on Monday and will be in Colorado on Friday at the latest. This sounded great to me because I will be flying back to Colorado the Monday after, so I agreed to go with their company. The company emailed me the contract, I didnt pay a lot of attention to the contract because I didnt have time and an agent was walking me through the contract on the phone.
I waited until Monday and my car wasnt picking up so I called the company. An agent told me that the truck didnt have room for my SUV and another truck will pick up my car the next day (Tuesday). I didnt hear from the driver on Tuesday morning so I called them on Tuesday afternoon and again, an agent told me that the truck broke down and another driver is picking my car on Wednesday.
I called the company again on Wednesday and asked them why my car hadnt been picking up yet and told them that if my car is not picked up by Thursday then I will cancel their service. An agent informed me that my deposit is non-refundable and that if I cancel then I wont get my money back. So I read my contract and in the contract it stated that they have 7 days from the initial date (the day that they promised to pick up my car) to find me a driver otherwise they have to give me back my money. So I waited until next Monday so that they can either pick up my car or give me back my money.
I called the company 6 times and left them 3 messages on Monday and I called them 4 times on Tuesday and a couple more times on Wednesday, today is Thursday and I havent heard from them. When I called, it either the person I tried to reach was not in the office, no one picked up, or directly to voicemail. I just dont know what to do now because $200 is a lot of money to loose and Im in Colorado while my car is in California.