characterized

• Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Sandy — Ann Arbor Michigan USA
1 Stop Gourmet Shop
PO Box 587 Marlton, New Jersey United States of America

1 Stop Gourmet Shop I ordered $79.00 worth of glassware in May.I have never received it. Emailed them many times, they said the situation would be resolved. It has not.I tried calling once and the phone was busy all day Marlton New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Ripped me off though..

*Author of original report: Apology to 1 Stop Gourmet Shop

* : Lawsuit pending.

I placed on order with an online company called 1 Stop Gourmet Shop in late May.  I have never received my order.  I have emailed them many times.  The first time I emailed I received an email back saying that they would resolve the issue. It is now the last day of August and there is no resolution.

I had ordered $79.00 worth of glassware from them.  Compared to other consumer ripoffs, this is not alot of money.  I pretty much think that this issue will never be resolved and I am out.  I just wanted to let others know.  Buyer beware.  This is the first issue I have had with buying online.  For shame 1 Stop Gourmet Shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Gourmet-Shop/Marlton-New-Jersey-08053/1-Stop-Gourmet-Shop-I-ordered-7900-worth-of-glassware-in-MayI-have-never-received-it-487857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Gourmet Shop

Ripped me off though..

AUTHOR: barker003 - ()

I purchased a wine rack from these guys on march 28th 2013 its now april 10th and have not received anything... You have charged my credit card 97 dollars and when i email you never reply which i have done so 2 or 3 times. I have called and called and called and called for days phone just rang and rang now when i call i get disc after 1 ring... this place is a joke

Apology to 1 Stop Gourmet Shop

AUTHOR: Sandy D - (USA)

I originally posted a report saying that I never received my order from 1 Stop Gourmet in late May. It was brought to my attention that 1 Stop Gourmet had never charged my credit card.  So, I am in serious error even though I thought the order was recieved and processed.  It never was.  My charge card was never billed.  I would like to extend my deep apology to 1 Stop Gourmet!  They have many great items for sale and are reputable--very reputable.

Sandy D.

#3

Lawsuit pending.

AUTHOR: Admin - (USA)

We do not understand why this consumer feels that she was ripped off but, our attorneys were salivating when we forwarded  the information and the report to their office.

She was notified that the item she ordered was indefinetely delayed as it was an import.

The consumer's credit card was NOT charged as is our policy by MC/VISA Rules.

Admin