Complaint Review: 1 Stop Laser

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Elenir ferreira — Las Vegas Nevada
1 Stop Laser
100 Paradise Harbour Blvd# 308 N Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

1 Stop Laser Brian Hoffman Took My Money to Repair My Machine & would not warranty his work N Palm Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lets separate fact from fiction....

I work iN a Drs office and we have a Vela Shape Laser machine that was broken. We contacted Brian Hoffman who told he could fix the machine if we sent it to him in Florida .

We paid for Brians flight to come look at our machine & he said he could not determine what was wrong & wanted the machine  shipped for him to repair at his place of business.

We shipped to him at our cost & he worked on the machine & sent it back at our cost.

He took over a month to send the machine back. When we recieved it back , it broke again after 10 minutes. I called Brian & he refused to warranty his work or return any money he took from us to repair the machine. He said send it back & Ill look at it but he wanted to charge again to fix the machine & would not give any money back from the first job he did to repair .

We spent $ 4500 in repairs & shipping & he refused to do the job he promised & would not guarantee his work , nor would he refund any of the money he took to repair the machine

Do business withe Brian at your own peril, but I would suggest if you have any machine to repair dont send it to 1 Stop Laser
Youll be sorry if you do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Laser/N-Palm-Beach-Florida-33408/1-Stop-Laser-Brian-Hoffman-Took-My-Money-to-Repair-My-Machine-would-not-warranty-his-wor-1043383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Laser

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lets separate fact from fiction....

AUTHOR: Brian Hoffman - ()

Elenir is a nice lady that works at a Doctors office in Las Vegas as an Aesthetician. Elenir paid me to travel to Las Vegas to attempt an onsite repair on her Syneron Velashape. During the process, I determined the damage to the velashape was too extensive to repair onsite, and I recommended that she shipped it to my office for repair. Elenir agreed to do so.

The machine arrived at my facility, and due to the nature of the repair and the parts needed, the repair took about a month to complete. I personally tested the machine for around a half hour, and after I was satisfied with the machines functionality, Elenir was invoiced. The recoverable cost of the onsite service call was deducted from the invoice, and Elenir and the Doctor that she worked with paid the bill.

The machine was dropped off and boxed at the UPS store, and shipped out the next day. It arrived at Elenir's office a few days later. Elenir told me that she started working with the machine that day or the day after, and after treating a client, the machine stopped working. I explained to Elenir that I would need the velashape back at my facility to inspect it to determine what happened, and did in fact state that if the same problem had occurred, the machine would be fixed free of charge.

Elenir was very upset, which is understandable because she relies on this machine for her income. What happens next is where our story's differ quite a bit.

With the offer to repair the same problem free of charge on the table, I receive a chargeback from PayPal for the repair charge, and the travel and lodging. I called Elenir and repeated my offer once more. I disputed the chargeback, and the money was returned to my account.

Anytime a major repair is completed, there is always that 2% chance that there could be an additional problem, or another problem with that same piece of used equipment. Lets face it, nobody's perfect, and I don't have any robots in my employ. My customers understand this, and with the exception of Elenir's repair, I have always been able to make my customers happy. Ask me for a list of my customers anytime, if its ok with them, you can call them all before you do business with me.

As far as Elenir's situation is concerned, it's been over a year since my last talk with her. My offer is still on the table. Elenir, if your machine is still broken, ship the velashape to me, I will go through it and do my best to make you happy. If you decided to have another repair company take a look at it, that's your decision, and I'm sorry that's the path you chose, but I cannot feel bad about it because I did put that offer on the table. Fact.