Bobbie

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: picksix — New Jersey United States of America
1 Stop Maintenance
Church Street Station, PO Box 985 New York, New York United States of America

1 Stop Maintenance I did a job for one of their customers and have yet to be paid after two months. Thankfully it wasn't a big job and I'm not out a lot of money. Emails have gone unanswered and there is no phone numb New York, New York

I was called one day by 1 Stop and asked I was interested in a small job at a local store to do a minor repair.  I did the job - (only  a $40 job - thankfully) and was told I would be paid in 30 days.  After the 30 days expired I emailed the billing agent from 1Stop but my emails were unanswered.  I have no phone number other than the IVR system number, which doesn't get you to anyone. I am positive I will never see my money from these people.  I am just glad I didn't accept a large job because I would be out a lot more money.

Don't do business with these people.  They will not pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/New-York-New-York-10008-0985/1-Stop-Maintenance-I-did-a-job-for-one-of-their-customers-and-have-yet-to-be-paid-after-t-812527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance