Complaint Review: 1 Stop Maintenance

• Updated: Mon, November 07, 2011

• Reported By: Ed — Kennesaw Georgia United States of America
1 Stop Maintenance
Church Street Station P.O. Box 985 New York, New York United States of America

1 Stop Maintenance This Company does not Pay, They Love to stall ( Lie ) about your payment. New York, New York

Mr. Brett Finkelstein,
I was contacted by your company 1 Stop Maintenance in August 2011 and in September 2011. and received a Work Order from your company for some Electrical repairs for the Vanity Fair in Calhoun Georgia on both of these dates.

I performed the Work a to the Vanity Fair and sent in the Signed Work Orders along with my Invoice for this service, I have yet to receive Payment for these services. The first Invoice is 90 days Late and the other is 60 days late.

I have continually been given a run around from Greta and Fatima at your New York office . I do not intend to work for nothing and I will take necessary action if needed. I hate to file this report but your company has repeatedly lied to me about payment been made and when and never receiving it, this was my last effort before I take Legal action.

I would hope that you the owner would address this issue and take care of this payment , I do not believe that this information of Non-Payment would be welcomed with Vanity Fair. This is such a small amount of monies owed $ 237.00 are you in that bad a financial shape.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/New-York-New-York-10008-985/1-Stop-Maintenance-This-Company-does-not-Pay-They-Love-to-stall-Lie-about-your-payme-795733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance