Complaint Review: 1 Stop Maintenance

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: American Home Cleaning Services, LL — Winston Salem North Carolina United States of America
1 Stop Maintenance
Church Street Station, P.O. Box 985 New York, New York United States of America

1 Stop Maintenance Brett Finkelstein 1 STOP DOES NOT PAY ITS SUBCONTRACTORS!!! New York, New York

Hi Mr. Brett Finkelstein: After several failed attempts to contact your finance department I am forced to write this negative letter against you and your company regarding numerous invoices that are outstanding to American Home Cleaning, LLC in North Carolina. We USED to service your NC, SC and GA Express stores. When your company contacted us we were more than happy to service you, but when it was time to pay, you have failed miserably. You owe my company $5411.20. And your company has come up with excuse after excuse to not pay the outstanding invoices".

I think its dispecable that you treat your subcontractors the way that you do;. We work hard and do the most dependable and honest work,. In fact, we did one emergency call on EASTER weekend to clean ***;. We also went another weekend to clean up sewer sludge?. To think that we cleaned *** on a holiday weekend for FREE".

I hope that any one who reads this does not work for you:. YOu are a very dishonest company and you rip off small business owners off?. Your more than welcome to call me at 336-854-3383 to discuss this matter.

Sincerely,

Esther B

PS)  Your employees have the audacity to keep calling my office to see if I can service your company,  you guys have some nerve.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/New-York-New-York-10016/1-Stop-Maintenance-Brett-Finkelstein-1-STOP-DOES-NOT-PAY-ITS-SUBCONTRACTORS-New-York-790516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance