Complaint Review: 1 Stop Maintenance

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: apex — winnetka Illinois United States of America
1 Stop Maintenance
267 Fifth Avenue New York, New York United States of America

1 Stop Maintenance Don't pay on invoices and the job performed!!!! New York, New York

We started doing business with this company in 2010. During the first year everything was fine, we received the payments on invoices promptly. Since October 2010, the payments on half of the invoices stopped. The reasons were the following; -Haven't received the payment from the customer -Haven't received the paper work from the account manager -The payment is in the process -We already sent you he check And many other reasons.

I tried to contact them for 4 months, but every time I tried to speak to accounts payable, I was sent to the voice mail. My attempts to reach them by e-mail were nonsuccessive. Debt collection agency we hired couldn't recover from them either. Since the amount of debt($1860) was too little to file a lawsuit, the collection agency didn't bring this case to the court, but filed 1 Stop Maintenance to numerous credit bureaus.

If only I could find out this negative info about this company earlier, before we started having business with, then I wouldn't lose money...

Be aware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/New-York-New-York-10016/1-Stop-Maintenance-Dont-pay-on-invoices-and-the-job-performed-New-York-New-York-799553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance