Complaint Review: 1 Stop Maintenance

• Updated: Wed, June 22, 2011

• Reported By: Janitorial — Florence South Carolina United States of America
1 Stop Maintenance
267 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10016 New York, New York United States of America

1 Stop Maintenance Kerrie Boggs DO NOT do business with these scammers! New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Paid In Full

*Author of original report: In response to 1 Stop Maintenance Rebuttal - Kerrie Boggs

*UPDATE Employee: One Stop Maintenance

I received an out-of-state call from a panicked Kerrie Boggs, asking that we perform janitorial services at a client here in South Carolina.   She was easily available throughout the course of the project, but would not return phone calls once payment time came around.  $140 may seem like a small sum, but if it is, why not simply pay up?  We are not a non-profit organization!

To make matters worse, company personnel often cover for her.  If I call the New York office, I'm told she's at the Ohio office; if I call the Ohio office, she's at the New York office.  I've called the same cell phone number I was given - and was met with voice mail every time.

On one occasion I was transferred to the comptroller and left a voice mail....which was also never returned.  When I pretended to be someone else, I finally got Kerrie on the line only to be told that the check is printed and sitting on "[the comptroller's] desk, waiting to be signed". Surely, it doesn't take this long to sign a check....  SMH

I called back today and learned that the comptroller was fired on the same day I left the voice mail for him to return my call.  Surprisingly, I still can't get Kerrie on the phone....and she still won't return voice mails.

I can't imagine how one might believe that poor business acumen will lead to success.

If you're a business, looking to contract with 1stop, DON'T.  If you're a contractor, looking to sub-contract through 1stop, make them pay you upfront!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/New-York-New-York-10016/1-Stop-Maintenance-Kerrie-Boggs-DO-NOT-do-business-with-these-scammers-New-York-New-York-742965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance

Paid In Full

AUTHOR: One Stop Maintenance - ()

PLEASE BE ADVISE THAT THIS HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL & NEEDS TO BE REMOVED.

In response to 1 Stop Maintenance Rebuttal - Kerrie Boggs

AUTHOR: Janitorial - (USA)

Of course I posted your name.  It was you who called in a panic for service.....you who promised payment in two weeks...you who never followed through on any of your promises to get this resolved...you who will not return my voice mails.  We provided a service and you didn't see to it that we were paid...

And you're surprised to see your name because?

Interestingly, you knew exactly who I was the moment you read this report.

Pay me and I'll go away....

One Stop Maintenance

AUTHOR: One Stop Maintenance - (United States of America)

Commercial Sweep & Janitorial. Everything you posted was forward to our accounts payable department. I have forward all your insurance & W9 information & you will need to speak to our controller on payment release date. I don't work in finance department & don't get to see checks coming in or going out. All that is handled in our NY office.  Please call 866 470 2630 for further information . Thanks for posting my name as I'm only an employee of One Stop Maintenance & have no control on payment schedules.