Complaint Review: 1 Stop Maintenance

1 Stop Maintenance Rip off, scam, cons, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Brett Finkelstein

*UPDATE Employee: 1 Stop intentionally slow pays or no pays their contractors

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

Beware of 1 Stop Maintenance. They are a scam. I completed 4 work orders for this company and they will not pay. I have called and tried to collect but they just keep giving me the run around. They told me that they sent a check and I still have not recieved it. I have been waiting for 4 months. They owe me $467.00 and I will never see that, nor the money that I have spent out of my own pocket for gas and material.

One day I called and as soon as I gave my name I was told that I would have to be put on hold for 20 to 45 min. They never came back to answer my call. They wont return my calls either. This company is not an honest company. If you are considering to have 1 Stop maintanance do work for you, you are only supporting them to rip people off. If they are able to give a really good price, it is because they are not paying the contractor. I have read so many responses about how this company does not pay there contractors. This company needs to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/internet/1-Stop-Maintenance-Rip-off-scam-cons-Internet-674444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Brett Finkelstein

AUTHOR: 1 Stop Maintenance - (United States of America)

Good Evening Author of the last note:

1.  You are correct.  All of our vendors should be treated with the highest respect and regard.  They should be treated just like our employees.  Without vendors we don't have a business.

2.  You logged is an employee.  We don't have any employees in Marietta, GA.  Can you please email me directly any concerns that you have.  My email address is [email protected].  I'm the CEO and owner of all the 1 Stops around the world.  Please email me directly and I will handle any open issues that you have.

My apologies again

BF

1 Stop intentionally slow pays or no pays their contractors

AUTHOR: Contractor in GA - (United States of America)

As a contractor who has done several jobs for 1 Stop, I can speak first hand of getting the run around from them when its time to get paid. I spent several hundred dollars on materials and gas over a 3 month period, and it took me over 60 days to get paid,AND I never got paid in full. I am still owed for work performed in mid April and its almost July. Per their response, Monica is no longer with the company, the Controller does NOT return calls or emails, and they intentionally slow pay or no pay their contractors, what should be their most valuable asset. After all, if there's no one to pick the crops, then how do the crops get sold? No matter what their response is, its all BS, as they want you to dial this and that number and ask for so and so, when in reality, they should be proactively solving their own problem instead of expecting us(the worker bees) to solve it for them.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: 1 Stop Maintenance - (United States of America)

Vendor of 1 Stop

If you had a bad experience with our firm please inform us the name of your firm, your name and your telephone number. We are here to assist 24 hours 7 days a week. We service the entire USA, Canada, Asia and parts of Europe. In our firm please call Monica who is in Accounts Payable at 212-217-9938. Thanks again