Complaint Review: 1 Stop Maintenance

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: Wally — Georgia United States of America
1 Stop Maintenance

1 Stop Maintenance www.1stopmaintenance.com This company WILL rip you off, Internet

I got a call from this company after hours to do an emergency board up at a Dollar General store. Sent 2 men out to do the job on a Tuesday night and then returned 2 days later to install the new glass.

I sent the invoice, W9, and insurance information that they required the day the job was complete and Doug Haddix a company rep said I would recieve a check within 30 days. About 35 days later I made calls to the accounts payable department and spoke to Kareem, Karena, Gretta, Patrick, and Sharine.

I have left dozens of messages with everyone there and could not get a phone call in return. I then left messages that I would go to the Dollar General and speak to the manager there and after 4 months I got a check from 1 Stop maintenance that was short $122.00 and started calling again.

I have heard that the check was mailed at least 6 times I started threatening to go to the Store again and then got a call from a Harvey Sinkelsteine from his cell phone. Big Mistake. and now I am calling him on his cell. He has said I will not get paid...

The Dollar General Main office does not seem to be too interested to hear what I have to say either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/internet/1-Stop-Maintenance-www1stopmaintenancecom-This-company-WILL-rip-you-off-Internet-900019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance