Complaint Review: 1 and 1, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: rrpotter — San Antonio Texas United States of America
1 and 1, Inc.
701 Lee Road, Suite 300 Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania United States of America

1 and 1, Inc. 1 and 1 Bait and switch advertising Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

I signed up with 1 and 1 under a 3 month trial offer they were promoting around August 2012. The representative I spoke with was very nice.  When the 3 month trial period was up, I decided not to continue using their services. Recently, I received two invoices from NCO Financial Systems, Inc. for the amounts of $11.97 (my "current balance due") and $18.95 (the fee assessed by NCO Financial Systems). 1 and 1 decided to notify NCO Financial Systems for a debt collection on a contract of a year that I never agreed to. The trial offer was for 3 months. I contacted both the billing and complaints department pertaining to
this situation. Neither departments were helpful in resolving this issue. The complaints department claimed to have notified me by email.  However, I never received any emails, snail mail, phone calls, voicemails, etc. The only contact I received was from NCO Financial Systems dated from January 31st, 2013. Needless to say, I wrote a check dated 2/28/2013 for $30.92 to pay for NCO Financial Systems. 1 and 1, Inc. claimed that they no longer had control over my account. In addition, I checked to see if my url at www.eluxentrepreneur.com was still active since they were trying to charge me.  However, it was not active. It does not make sense why they are trying to charge me for a service that isn't even provided.

They did not send me any documentation to support their claim with NCO Financial Systems, Inc.  Plus, they blocked access from my pc's server.  I have documentation to prove it too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-and-1-Inc/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087/1-and-1-Inc-1-and-1-Bait-and-switch-advertising-Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-1021791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 and 1, Inc.