Complaint Review: 1 and 1 internet

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis — Carrollton Texas U.S.A.
1 and 1 internet
Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania United States of America

1 and 1 internet internet FRAUD, auto bill credit card Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

This company is a JOKE..!!!!

i had a domain with them as well as a online store.. Have had for the past couple years, every year, i would get a invoice, then i would go online and pay... The other day, i got a invoice, i emailed and said i was not renewing and just cancel the service.. They sent a link to cancel.. I went on and immediatly canceled, next thing i know, im charged and the funds are taken from my CC.. I complained and they said once charged, nothing i could do as its non refundable.. I threw a fit.. said i auto renewed.. Thats a pure LIE.. have been fighting back and forth for a week now.. Finally a credit was issued (a credit bill was emailed to me, but no credit actually yet), and was still short of the amount that was charged.. I emailed again to complain.. They said that was the unused time on my web store (1 day), i said where was the rest.. They said the balance was for domain renewal, i said ALL was cancelled, but they said was a day past billing so i was charged.. again a LIE!!!

SO i said, ok, if you just charged me for DOMAIN renewal, why DOES my DOMAIN say it is EXPIRED? They come back with "because you cancelled it", so i say, lets get this straight, i cancelled my service with you, but you charged me anyway, and still cancelled my service.. They said "YES".. that is pure FRAUD!!!

I was charged for a service, but i am not getting that service.. So actually what they did was charge me for a Domain Name, but NOT provide that Domain Name.. Unless im missing something, that is outright FRAUD.. PROVIDE the service (domain name) or REFUND the charges.....!!!!

DO NOT use this company EVER.. they are the BIGGEST joke i have EVER seen, and simply defraud you..

They will and are getting reported to the Att. General as well as filing with the FBI internet crimes division.. this is a JOKE.. everyone needs to stop dealing with these people and let them go out of business

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-and-1-internet/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087/1-and-1-internet-internet-FRAUD-auto-bill-credit-card-Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-1008200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 and 1 internet